Thursday, October 22, 2009

My voice recital




Coming next november or maybe december, this is the list of songs I've been working on with my dad:




The concert will be split in 4 parts:

I. Italian Classics
1. Amarilli.......................... Caccini
2. Lasciatemi morire!...... Monteverdi
3. Vittoria, mio core!........ Carissimi
4. Caro mio ben................ Giordani
5. Se tu m'ami.................. Pergolesi
6. Lascia ch'io pianga....... Handel
7. Il mio bel foco............... Marcello

II. German Romantics

1.Widmung................... Schumann
2. Die Lotosblume....... Schumann
3. Der Leiermann........ Schubert
4. An die Musik........... Schubert

III. Populars in spanish

1. Canción de cuna para dormir un negrito...... Montsauvage

2. A la orilla del palmar....................................... Manuel M. Ponce
3. Un rayito de sol............................................... Guty Cárdenas
4. Íntima............................................................... Tata Nacho
5. Canción rusa con letra de Carlos Pimentel

IV. Populars in English (Gershwin):

1. Someone to watch over me
2. The man I love
3. Embraceable you
I'm working hard.. it's going to be a nice concert.. tough next two months!!!
I hope I can see all of you there :) and then we can enjoy a big party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

people said