Friday, April 17, 2009

"...If you cooome.. to Saaan Fraaaan-ciscoooooo... "

So yeah here we are in this wonderful city once again... for the 3rd time hahaha.. and won't ever get tired of it. 3 wonderful experiences with beautiful people each trip. I've got each time more pictures and less words for you awesome readers who will spend 15 average fullfilling minutes "reading" a blog which this time happens to be mine..! Im so lucky to have your presence here on the hallways of your home-blog. Feel free to leave (don't) anytime (not really, I will feel offended).
Hohohoho
Ok.. so.. amm.. China Town pictures
A guy my friend Saiman might hire for next chinese new year thing.. playing at the hallway recieving guests.. nice. We'll have to come back to be at the party!! What do you say, garlic man?















Some more pics.
We were walking and found some books flying and their words lying on the floor:
Not even a bit cliché..












Mother's day in chinese


Saiman adding the final touch to our chinese meal:

Somewhere near Union Square, I really like this thing of sticking cards on your bike's wheels :)Here I am as a ghost in JapanTown: Happy Cherry Blossom Day by the way...












So this are two girls watching the Festival. It was crazy.. everyone dressed up as Cartoon characters, lol... like this guy, who worked hard all day, taking pictures.. I dunno how he was still alive, as it was friggin hooooooooot and he was wearing that.. hehehe







And now some hippie stuff from Haight & Ashbury.. We went to Amoeba store, where I get really anxious about the 3000 titles they have.. so I just waited outside while homeless people offered me pot. Cute hahaha
A street musician.. actually part of a pretty good band.. I filmed a short part of one of their songs.. I'll upload a video section tomorrow or the next day maybe :)
So.. that's pretty much it, people.. today.. hot day.. HOT day. I just decided to hang out inside the house to wait for the day to cool down a bit and to be over soon (I just want it to be tomorrow already). Later maybe some dance lessons but Im feeling a little down misssing people & stuff.. Maybe it will cheer me up. I dunno.. Maybe I'll just keep on with the collage project Ive started. More about the collage project soon :)

I miss you, BJK, lol... Tomorrow...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people said