Friday, April 17, 2009

San Diego emotional journey.

Well hello there my faithful fellow followers, friends; impressive number of readers.
I know you had a hard time cuz I dissapeared this week but I'm a nice girl so I'll take my time to tell you about my trip and so then you will enjoy yourselves till unimagined states of mind
Ok.
So last week I was @ my aunt's place in San Diego, but I didn't have wireless so couldnt reallyy post any pictures, but from now on you won't get rid of me that easy (ñ.ñ)
So my aunt had this huge backyard makeover.. hawaiian area; fountains, waterfalls, flowers, etc.. That's serious! Fun stuff: they had this bee fight with african bees which attacked the Bee killing company guy.. I have no pics of that. booOoOo (Ok its not that funny, he got hit in the cheeck!)
But I have a pic of the truck and my aunt bossing. She's great at bossing. :D


We went to IMAX dome thing to watch OceanOasis show..wOoOwoow.. we went to the zoo.. we went to see my cousin.. it was his birthday. BTW, he won -again- California's Attorney of the Year Award (something like that.. :O) here's a pic of him and my aunty and his sweet girlfriend.. (she's half cuban but speaks no spanish.. BooO) She's beautiful and sweet. She gave me a whole bottle of ice tea.. yummi.
Well here are some of the ZoOoOo pics.. I was so excited!! I walked like stupid trying to find the apes and I found elephants, giraffes, koala bears, birdies..!! Awesome. Expensive too hahaha.. A Coke 5 dollars.. Dang. I just refilled my water bottle on the bathroom. Very healthy and sexy! hahah












some more animal pics: ELEPHANT SHOES!!! ;)


If there was a cuteness contest, this guy would win:



Ok so.. I also visited Old Town.. which is kind of a terrible turistic thing imitating Mexico hahaha but it was fun.. anyways, I met this nice CS named Taylor and went out eating Thaï.. Then headed to his place to chill.. He had a party the night before so he cleant the whole time, LOL Here he is: haaaa funny.





Classy.

Then umm.. Well, here you have oldtown pictures..

In front of very beautiful barbie dolls and with my new grannie sunglasses, which I LOVE.











Looking absolutely gorgeous. LOL










@ the bay area..














Mm... what else? Aw the other day I had this huge emotional breakdown.. homesick.. missing my family, missing Brent. Dang!!! I cried like a baby for hours and couldnt sleep.. but watched youtube videos -since I didnt have msn-.. I found an amazing variation from a ballet called Bayadera.. I'll post the video later.. It kind of saved my night. I also decided to stay a couple more days in SD.. I needed COZY baaaad.This is me watching ballet and you can see my TIRED expression!!

That's what you get when you have an anxiety attack. Ok.. aw, and last tuesday I went to Balboa Park@ SD and visited this amazing exposition, World Bodies.. WwOOWOWOowoW amaaaaaazing.. All these plastified corpses in interesting poses.. COoOOOll... I couldnt take pictures, tough.. Boo..But here's the museum, in any case. And my hand. Very interesting!




"Baby". Meditation time.
Now Im @ San Francisco. Im on my happy mood and I plan to keep it for a while. I dont want to get melancholic.!! I went to the ODC Company today to know about the dance lesson schedule.. it looks very cool.. Busy weekend ahead!!
Im staying at this supercool artist's studio in mission district.. I'll ask my host for permission to post the pics of his place.. He is from Hong Kong and he is a wonderful cook. So sweet and gentle too.. I couldnt be in better hands..!!

Well, I'll post SF pictures later or tomorrow.. I think I need to get ready to go out. Im turning a little lazy.. but I know I'll regret staying here like an old lady.


Hugs people, I miss you!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

people said