Saturday, April 11, 2009

PICTUUUUUUUUUURES

Hey guess what. Im so wonderful that I discovered how to post images. So here you have my wonderful reaction to my happy birthday surprise. You cant see the whole decoration cuz Brent wanted to emphasize on my beauty obviously. But behind thered baloon you have the nice basket, the eggs, the candy, etc..

Here you have a non-blue one:








I was so shocked I fell sideways. hahahaha







And here's the last one where Im showing my new body lotion:


















I introduce you officially to my new look. Shorter hair and went back to the blondies.. But now I cant hide my eyes anymore ;)


Here's breakfast:
Here's me posing for Candece (I look so natural):

















Some of the Dinosaur pics:














Pretty cool, huh??






















And this is Brent very inspired:


This is another girl with her groupies at her feet:


2 comments:

  1. bienvenida al mundo blog, un gusto verte por aquí

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja muchas gracias..! Un pretexto más para estar pegada a la computadora jaja

    ReplyDelete

people said